What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim refers to the legal action taken by a person after they have been involved in an accident or injured because of the actions or negligence of another person or entity. A claim seeks compensation for the accident or injury such as damages, cost of medical care, loss of wages due to missed work, and psychological trauma.
We at John O’Keeffe & Co., Solicitors will take care of all aspects of your claim to include:
- Taking of detailed instruction from you,
- Uplift a Comprehensive Medical Report from your Treating Physician,
- Prepare and submit a complete Application with the Personal Injuries Assessments Board,
- Provide the necessary advices as to whether an Injuries Board Assessment should be accepted or rejected,
- If necessary, arrange for the necessary Court proceedings to be drafted and thereafter represent you in Court.
Our aim is always to achieve the highest award possible in your case either by way of settlement or Court determination.
In respect of Personal Injuries Litigation, our expertise range in the following circumstances:
- Accidents at work/workplace accidents
- Local authority claims (Trip and Fall Cases)
- Road traffic accidents
- Fatal injuries actions
- Garda compensation cases
- Nervous shock / post-traumatic stress cases
- Criminal Injury Compensation Tribunal